// Hyper Addicter
Bucket list

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 @ 11:11 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Yo, everyone got their own bucket list right ? I mean dreams.
Since I am not born with wealth so i did not get so much dreams since kids . Because i was afraid it was unaffordable. Some of the list i had been accomplished . But mostly no..

• Having a Polaroid Camera 
• Having a kind of digital camera
• Having a white theme of rooms and house
• Having a pastel theme wedding
•Got a suprises with lots of flying balloon in the air 
• Got my own cars
• Got my own house with the type of dream house
• Became a succesful woman 
• Could afford my parents daily life 
• Having a road trip with my bestfriend 
• Having a husband 
• Having a bestfriend who gonna go everywhere with me 
• Having a fixed jobs
• Could travel around the world 
• Become a mother 
• Go to Mekkah / Madinah
• Become a wonderful muslimah
 • Decoreate my rooms
• Have my own laptop
• Have money so i can buy foods / books / clothes
• Become a role model
• I wanna become a caunselor
• Decorates my walls with polaroid
• Money Money Money Money
• Become a backpacker
• In my 70 kg
•Loose my weigh



I'm gonna think again and again hihi . 


Older Post | Newer Post
Hazirah little place

Soon will be someone's mother

Live your life on ✌

People come and go.It's life.Keep going on!


Heree

Diary About


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Hazirah

Enjoy stalking the other side of me!