// Hyper Addicter

Monday, June 22, 2015 @ 7:27 AM | 0 Comment [s]


Hi na , are you reading this ? I don't think that you are reading . You don't even know my blog url . 
Na , thank you for stay with me for this years . When you were too excited to leave and makes new friends, deyy chaa don't forget me ok? Take care of yourself my forever soul sisters . 
When i already got my cars, don't worry i will go to you . And i will drive you around the Malacca City . Wuuuuu , My forever wishlist , have a drive trip with my bestfriends and its you , Na . I don't know if you do feel like i am . But , for me , you are my forever bestfriend and there's no one could replace your place . It will never be the same . Hihi .
 Goodluck my dear girl . Goodluck for your future . I love you , forever and always will do . 



Hug and kiss, Hazirah ♥


Older Post | Newer Post
Hazirah little place

Soon will be someone's mother

Live your life on ✌

People come and go.It's life.Keep going on!


Heree

Diary About


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Hazirah

Enjoy stalking the other side of me!